Boston Big Local is pleased to announce the relaunch of our community chest fund.
The Community Chest will fund the following running costs:
- Volunteer travel expenses (car parking, fuel costs or public transport
- Publicity materials (this can include leaflets, posters for events,
banners and marques but excludes website costs and giveaways).
Publicity materials must be used within the Boston Big Local area. We
may require evidence of this.
- Purchase of equipment to enable volunteers to carry out their role.
- Replacement of equipment.
- Hiring of venues for group meetings, events or training. (If you are only
applying for running costs, the panel will only consider applications that
apply for at least 55% of their yearly annual venue hire.) The panel will, however, consider any applications for one-off venue hire.
- Hiring of equipment or vehicles.
- Training courses for volunteers.
- Insurance costs up to £350.
The Community Chest will NOT fund the following:
- Staff Wages
- Utility Bills that are not part of a specific project.
- Stationary, Printer Ink or Event Giveaways
- Building or motor vehicle repairs
- Projects already running and funded through another grant scheme.
To learn more and apply for this funding please visit our Community Chest funding page to download the application form and guidance notes.