Job Title: Project Coordinator
Hours: 8 hours per week at £16 p/hr + expenses and additional hours by arrangement
Term: 1 Year Rolling Contract from Plan Approval Date
Reporting to: Contracted to the Local Trusted Organisation and accountable to the Boston Big Local Partnership.
Coordinate the design, delivery and evaluation of the Boston Big Local plan with the Partnership, external agencies and partners.
Support the Partnership to enable it to carry out its functions effectively and to review and update the plan
Role & Responsibilities:
Delivery Plan – monitoring and development
- Coordinate the design, delivery and evaluation of the Boston Big Local plan.
- Ensure that the Partnership Group Core Values and Priorities remain a focus throughout the progress of the project.
- Put in place Service Level Agreements for all activities funded through Boston Big Local.
- Monitor all activities to ensure that aims and objectives are being met and report progress back to the Partnership.
- Coordinate reports to Local Trust when required.
- Ensure the LTO and Partnership complies with funding requirements.
- Lead on developing areas of the plan where activities need to be identified – to include facilitating working group meetings.
- Assist with the evaluation of the project.
- Ensure progress on the plan is reported and shared, including via the web.
- Ensure that the Profile is updated when required and that community engagement is refreshed and built upon.
- Support the Partnership to enable it to carry out its functions effectively and to review and update the plan.
- Take part in partnership meetings giving updates on the action plan, progress and remedial action required.
- Coordinate and facilitate the AGM.
- Working with the LTO, prepare budget reports and ensure that the Partnership Group regularly receive these and take action required.
- Maintain a record of all ‘gifts in-kind’ provided, such as free use of venues for meetings, staff time provided for activities etc.
- Ensure that monitoring reports are received from delivery partners before invoices are paid.
- Ensure that there are regular communications to the local community.
- Liaise with partners to ensure relationships are developed and maintained.
- Communicate the delivery plan and priorities to the local community, being a point of contact for queries and funding requests.
- Work as an active and integral member of the Partnership Group.
- Undertake other duties as agreed by the Partnership Group.
The Closing Date
5 pm Tuesday 5th February 2019
The Interview Date
Monday 11th February 2019
How to apply.
Submit your CV along with an explanation (no more than a 1000 words) sharing your relevant experience and abilities for this job role.
Boston Big Local’s Local Trust Organisation (LTO) is Age UK Lincoln and South Lincolshire.
Please email your application to Darren Bayley at firstname.lastname@example.org