Health and Wellbeing (2021-2023)
Boston Big Local will support the coordination of existing Health and Wellbeing activities and fund additional activities where there is an identified need. A lead delivery partner will coordinate the activities under each priority and any activities or services funded will not replace statutory services.
Outcomes for all priorities under this theme
We will know we have made a difference when:
- Residents from Boston Big Local area are more aware of their health needs and where they can get relevant information.
- Residents of all ages from the Boston Big Local area take up more opportunities to help improve their health and wellbeing.
- Residents tell us they feel better informed, access facilities and feel healthier.
To achieve these outcomes, the Partnership Group decided on the following priorities:
- Ensure there is accessible information relating to residents’ health and wellbeing.
- Provide opportunities to improve residents’ health and wellbeing through music, sport and cultural activities for: children and families; young people; residents from across the community; older residents.
Code: 1.2.1 Activity: Arts for Dementia Delivered By: Lincolnshire Housing Partnership
April – June 2021 Report
Code: 1.5.1 Activity: Increasing Health and Wellbeing Activities Delivered By: Unallocated
First report coming soon.