A More Attractive Environment (2021-2023)
Boston Big Local will support the coordination of existing activities that make the local environment more attractive and fund additional activities where there is an identified need. A lead delivery partner will coordinate the activities under each priority and any activities or services funded will not replace statutory services.
Outcomes for all priorities under this theme
We will know we have made a difference when:
- There is better Partnership working and shared goals to create a more attractive environment in the Boston Big Local area.
- Residents from within the Boston Big Local area take action to create a more attractive environment.
- Residents from the Boston Big Local area tell us that the neighbourhood where they live is more attractive.
To achieve these outcomes, the Partnership Group decided on the following three priorities:
- Educate and inform residents about their responsibility toward the local environment.
- Brighten up the Boston Big Local area.
- Improve local amenities and open spaces in Boston Big Local area.
Code: 2.1.1 Activity: Educate & inform about environmental responsibility Delivered By: Boston Borough Council
April – June 2021 Report
Code: 2.4.1 Activity: Creating A More Attractive Environment activities Delivered By: Unallocated
First report coming soon.