Boston Big Local will support the coordination of existing activities that encourage enterprise and fund additional activities where there is an identified need. A lead delivery partner will coordinate the activities under each priority and any activities or services funded will not replace statutory services.
Outcomes for all priorities under this theme
We will know we have made a difference when:
- There is evidence of closer Partnership working to help Boston become stronger, resilient and forward thinking.
- Residents of the Boston Big Local area tell us they have benefited from financial advice and support.
- Residents and local businesses tell us there is a greater entrepreneurial spirit and successful enterprise culture.
To achieve these outcomes, the Partnership Group decided on three priorities:
- Support residents in financial difficulty.
- Make more of Boston’s history to promote the town.
- Promote small businesses start-up.
Code: 4.1.1 Activity: Fit 4 Your Future Delivered By: Citizens Advice Mid Lincolnshire
4.1.1 CAML Q1 – July 2019 (report received)
4.1.1 CAML Q2 – October 2019 (report received)
4.1.1 CAML Q3 – January 2020 (report received)
4.1.1 CAML Q4 – April 2020 (report received)
4.1.1 CAML Q1 – July 2020 (report received)
4.1.1 CAML Q2 – October 2020 (report received)
Code: 4.2.1 Activity: Developing the Credit Union access point Delivered By: Lincolnshire Credit Union Ltd
Code: 4.3.1 Activity: Increase knowledge of Historic links with Hanse Delivered By: History of Bn Proj./ Bn Hanse Gp
4.3.1 BOSTON HANSE GROUP Q1 – July 2019
4.3.1 BOSTON HANSE GROUP Q2 – October 2019
4.3.1 BOSTON HANSE GROUP Q3 – January 2020
4.3.1 BOSTON HANSE GROUP Q4 – April 2020
4.3.1 BOSTON HANSE GROUP Q1 – July 2020
4.3.1 BOSTON HANSE GROUP Q2 – October 2020
a href=”https://bostonbiglocal.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Q3-Hanse-2020-21.pdf” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>4.3.1 BOSTON HANSE GROUP Q3 – January 2021