Encouraging Enterprise (2023-2024)
Boston Big Local will support the coordination of existing activities that encourage enterprise and fund additional activities where there is an identified need. A lead delivery partner will coordinate the activities under each priority and any activities or services funded will not replace statutory services.
Outcomes for all priorities under this theme
We will know we have made a difference when:
- There is evidence of closer Partnership working to help Boston become stronger, resilient and forward thinking.
- Residents of the Boston Big Local area tell us they have benefited from financial advice and support.
- Residents and local businesses tell us there is a greater entrepreneurial spirit and successful enterprise culture.
To achieve these outcomes, the Partnership Group decided on three priorities:
- Support residents in financial difficulty.
- Make more of Boston’s history to promote the town.
- Promote small businesses start-up.
Code: 4.2.1 Activity: Raising the profile of Boston – Legacy piece Boston Monopoly Delivered By: Boston Big Local
The first report for the 2023-24 plan arriving soon.